At the end of the teaching learning process, graduates are
expected to demonstrate attitudes and behaviors or able to:
- Devoted to God Almighty.
- Has a moral, ethical, and good personality to accomplish
- Serve as a citizen with pride and love of the
country who supports world peace.
- Capable to work in collaboration; have social sensitivity
and concern to the community and environment.
- Respect for cultural diversity, views, beliefs, and
religion, as well as opinions/original discoveries of
- Uphold the rule of law and have the spirit to put the
interests of the nation and the society.